Use keywords to find the product you are looking for.
Time for Truth: Facing the Nation's Fiscal Future
Shipping & Returns
Conditions of Use
Volume 3 Issue 3
Functional Neurology, Rehabilitation, and Ergonomics
Volume 1 Issue 2-3
Volume 2 Issue 3
Volume 6 Issue 3
Volume 1 Issue 2
Volume 3 Issue 4
Volume 2 Issue 2-3
Volume 2 Issue 4
Notify me of updates to
Tell A Friend
Tell someone you know about this product.
Click to enlarge
Notes For Contributors:
ATHLETIC INSIGHT HAS CEASED PUBLICATION AND IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING MANUSCRIPTS FOR PUBLICATION. PLEASE VISIT OUR PAGE FOR JOURNAL OF CONTEMPORARY ATHLETICS AS AN ALRERNATIVE FOR PUBLICATION OF YOUR RESEARCH.
Scope of the journal.
Research published in Athletic Insight addresses a broad range of topics relating to the psychology of sports performance and the mental health of athletes. We aim to facilitate the dissemination of high quality research that will enhance the experience and performance of athletes, coaches, psychologists and all athletic support staff. Of special interest to the journal are studies addressing:
• Psychological factors underlying sport performance, including that of children and youth athletes, student athletes, athletes with disabilities, aging athletes and athletes from groups or cultures often under-represented in the sports psychology literature.
• The psychological effects of sports participation
• The effects of environmental factors on psychological factors before, during and following competition
• Psychological factors underlying various sport behaviours (e.g., aggression, substance use and abuse, overtraining)
• The effectiveness of psychological interventions aimed at enhancing the performance of athletes and/or athletic support staff
• The effectiveness of psychological interventions aimed at enhancing the mental health of athletes and/or athletic support staff
• Psychological aspects of career termination, injury, overtraining syndrome and other barriers to sports participation.
Special Focus Titles
The Bronze Mask: Protagonists of English Literature
Biotechnological Applications of Seaweeds
The Lonely Ape that Told Himself Stories: The Necessity of Stories for Human Survival
Different Aspects on Chemotherapy of Trypanosomatids
Pediatric Surgery Handbook for Residents and Medical Students
Fighting for a Gender[ed] Identity: An Ethnographic Examination of White Collar Boxers
Blood Viscosity: Its Role in Cardiovascular Pathophysiology and Hematology
Neonatal and Perinatal Mortality: Global Challenges, Risk Factors and Interventions
Trichotillomania (Hair Pulling Disorder): Clinical Characteristics, Psychological Interventions and Emotional Effects
Thyroid Nodules and Cancer: A Simplified Case Oriented Approach
Biliary Diseases with Pancreatic Counterparts: A New Disease Concept
SAFETY & PERFORMANCE
Total Respect Management (TR
M): A Novel Approach to Achieve Safety and Performance Proactively in Any Organisation
Wednesday 26 April, 2017
Nova Science Publishers
© Copyright 2004 - 2017