Use keywords to find the product you are looking for.
Horizons in Computer Science Research. Volume 16
Shipping & Returns
Conditions of Use
Volume 3 Issue 3
_Functional Neurology, Rehabilitation, and Ergonomics
Volume 1 Issue 2-3
Volume 2 Issue 3
Volume 6 Issue 3
Volume 1 Issue 2
Volume 3 Issue 4
Journal of Combinatorics and Number Theory
Volume 2 Issue 2-3
Notify me of updates to
Tell A Friend
Tell someone you know about this product.
Click to enlarge
Notes For Contributors:
ATHLETIC INSIGHT HAS CEASED PUBLICATION AND IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING MANUSCRIPTS FOR PUBLICATION. PLEASE VISIT OUR PAGE FOR JOURNAL OF CONTEMPORARY ATHLETICS AS AN ALRERNATIVE FOR PUBLICATION OF YOUR RESEARCH.
Scope of the journal.
Research published in Athletic Insight addresses a broad range of topics relating to the psychology of sports performance and the mental health of athletes. We aim to facilitate the dissemination of high quality research that will enhance the experience and performance of athletes, coaches, psychologists and all athletic support staff. Of special interest to the journal are studies addressing:
• Psychological factors underlying sport performance, including that of children and youth athletes, student athletes, athletes with disabilities, aging athletes and athletes from groups or cultures often under-represented in the sports psychology literature.
• The psychological effects of sports participation
• The effects of environmental factors on psychological factors before, during and following competition
• Psychological factors underlying various sport behaviours (e.g., aggression, substance use and abuse, overtraining)
• The effectiveness of psychological interventions aimed at enhancing the performance of athletes and/or athletic support staff
• The effectiveness of psychological interventions aimed at enhancing the mental health of athletes and/or athletic support staff
• Psychological aspects of career termination, injury, overtraining syndrome and other barriers to sports participation.
Special Focus Titles
Multicultural and Citizenship Awareness through Language: Cross Thematic Practices in Language Pedagogy
The Brainstem and Behavior
Sustainable Development: The Context of Use of Indigenous Plants for Local Economic Growth
Cancer versus Nutraceuticals
Fundamentals of Fuel Injection and Emission in Two-Stroke Engines
Free to Love: Schema Therapy for Christians
Textiles: Advances in Research and Applications
Cheese Production, Consumption and Health Benefits
Education in Lesotho: Prospects and Challenges
Work-Life Balance in the 21st Century: Perspectives, Practices, and Challenges
Electrical Measurements: Introduction, Concepts and Applications
Potassium Channels in Health and Disease
Wednesday 17 January, 2018
Nova Science Publishers
© Copyright 2004 - 2018