Use keywords to find the product you are looking for.
The People of Vietnam: Their Voices and Lived Experiences
Shipping & Returns
Conditions of Use
Volume 3 Issue 3
_Functional Neurology, Rehabilitation, and Ergonomics
Volume 1 Issue 2-3
Volume 2 Issue 3
Volume 6 Issue 3
Volume 1 Issue 2
Volume 3 Issue 4
Journal of Combinatorics and Number Theory
Volume 2 Issue 2-3
Notify me of updates to
Tell A Friend
Tell someone you know about this product.
Click to enlarge
Notes For Contributors:
ATHLETIC INSIGHT HAS CEASED PUBLICATION AND IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING MANUSCRIPTS FOR PUBLICATION. PLEASE VISIT OUR PAGE FOR JOURNAL OF CONTEMPORARY ATHLETICS AS AN ALRERNATIVE FOR PUBLICATION OF YOUR RESEARCH.
Scope of the journal.
Research published in Athletic Insight addresses a broad range of topics relating to the psychology of sports performance and the mental health of athletes. We aim to facilitate the dissemination of high quality research that will enhance the experience and performance of athletes, coaches, psychologists and all athletic support staff. Of special interest to the journal are studies addressing:
• Psychological factors underlying sport performance, including that of children and youth athletes, student athletes, athletes with disabilities, aging athletes and athletes from groups or cultures often under-represented in the sports psychology literature.
• The psychological effects of sports participation
• The effects of environmental factors on psychological factors before, during and following competition
• Psychological factors underlying various sport behaviours (e.g., aggression, substance use and abuse, overtraining)
• The effectiveness of psychological interventions aimed at enhancing the performance of athletes and/or athletic support staff
• The effectiveness of psychological interventions aimed at enhancing the mental health of athletes and/or athletic support staff
• Psychological aspects of career termination, injury, overtraining syndrome and other barriers to sports participation.
Special Focus Titles
Global Political Economy after the Crisis: Theoretical Perspectives and Country Experiences
Palliative Care: Perspectives, Practices and Impact on Quality of Life. A Global View, Volume 1
Trace Metals: Evolution, Environmental and Ecological Significance
Informal Learning: Perspectives, Challenges and Opportunities
Dissolved Organic Matter (DOM): Properties, Applications and Behavior
Green Polymeric Materials: Advances and Sustainable Development
Readings in the 20th Century Genocide of the Syriac Orthodox Church of Antioch (Sayfo)
Human Collaboration in Homeland Security (DVD Included)
Health and Freedom in the Balance: Exploring the Tensions among Public Health, Individual Liberty, and Governmental Authority
Innovations in Dialysis Vascular Access Surgery
Major Depressive Disorder: Risk Factors, Characteristics and Treatment Options
Inulin: Chemical Properties, Uses and Health Benefits
Tuesday 26 September, 2017
Nova Science Publishers
© Copyright 2004 - 2017