Use keywords to find the product you are looking for.
Classrooms: Assessment Practices for Teachers and Student Improvement Strategies
Shipping & Returns
Conditions of Use
Volume 3 Issue 3
Functional Neurology, Rehabilitation, and Ergonomics
Volume 1 Issue 2-3
Volume 2 Issue 3
Volume 6 Issue 3
Volume 1 Issue 2
Volume 3 Issue 4
Journal of Combinatorics and Number Theory
Volume 2 Issue 2-3
Notify me of updates to
Tell A Friend
Tell someone you know about this product.
Click to enlarge
Notes For Contributors:
ATHLETIC INSIGHT HAS CEASED PUBLICATION AND IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING MANUSCRIPTS FOR PUBLICATION. PLEASE VISIT OUR PAGE FOR JOURNAL OF CONTEMPORARY ATHLETICS AS AN ALRERNATIVE FOR PUBLICATION OF YOUR RESEARCH.
Scope of the journal.
Research published in Athletic Insight addresses a broad range of topics relating to the psychology of sports performance and the mental health of athletes. We aim to facilitate the dissemination of high quality research that will enhance the experience and performance of athletes, coaches, psychologists and all athletic support staff. Of special interest to the journal are studies addressing:
• Psychological factors underlying sport performance, including that of children and youth athletes, student athletes, athletes with disabilities, aging athletes and athletes from groups or cultures often under-represented in the sports psychology literature.
• The psychological effects of sports participation
• The effects of environmental factors on psychological factors before, during and following competition
• Psychological factors underlying various sport behaviours (e.g., aggression, substance use and abuse, overtraining)
• The effectiveness of psychological interventions aimed at enhancing the performance of athletes and/or athletic support staff
• The effectiveness of psychological interventions aimed at enhancing the mental health of athletes and/or athletic support staff
• Psychological aspects of career termination, injury, overtraining syndrome and other barriers to sports participation.
Special Focus Titles
The Andes: Geography, Diversity, and Sociocultural Impacts
Nova Spring 2017 Catalog
Amazonian Apple Snails
Research on University Teaching and Faculty Development: International Perspectives
Factors Affecting Academic Performance
Distance Learning: Perspectives, Outcomes and Challenges
The Art of Neuroendocrinology: A Case-Based Approach to Medical Decision-Making
Beautiful Skin: A Dermatologist's Guide to a Younger Looking You
Healing the Mind - Alzheimer’s Disease - Thinking Patents (1983-2007)
Rethinking Aging: Foucault, Victims and Death
Rainbow Inspirations in Art: Exploring Color as a Metaphor in Poetry, Visual Art and Music
Energy Policies of Turkey During the Erdogan Era: Facts and Lies
Thursday 25 May, 2017
Nova Science Publishers
© Copyright 2004 - 2017