Use keywords to find the product you are looking for.
Alcohol Oxidation: Reaction, Effects and Applications
Shipping & Returns
Conditions of Use
Volume 3 Issue 3
_Functional Neurology, Rehabilitation, and Ergonomics
Volume 1 Issue 2-3
Volume 2 Issue 3
Volume 6 Issue 3
Journal of Combinatorics and Number Theory
Volume 1 Issue 2
Volume 3 Issue 4
Volume 2 Issue 2-3
Notify me of updates to
Tell A Friend
Tell someone you know about this product.
Click to enlarge
Notes For Contributors:
ATHLETIC INSIGHT HAS CEASED PUBLICATION AND IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING MANUSCRIPTS FOR PUBLICATION. PLEASE VISIT OUR PAGE FOR JOURNAL OF CONTEMPORARY ATHLETICS AS AN ALRERNATIVE FOR PUBLICATION OF YOUR RESEARCH.
Scope of the journal.
Research published in Athletic Insight addresses a broad range of topics relating to the psychology of sports performance and the mental health of athletes. We aim to facilitate the dissemination of high quality research that will enhance the experience and performance of athletes, coaches, psychologists and all athletic support staff. Of special interest to the journal are studies addressing:
• Psychological factors underlying sport performance, including that of children and youth athletes, student athletes, athletes with disabilities, aging athletes and athletes from groups or cultures often under-represented in the sports psychology literature.
• The psychological effects of sports participation
• The effects of environmental factors on psychological factors before, during and following competition
• Psychological factors underlying various sport behaviours (e.g., aggression, substance use and abuse, overtraining)
• The effectiveness of psychological interventions aimed at enhancing the performance of athletes and/or athletic support staff
• The effectiveness of psychological interventions aimed at enhancing the mental health of athletes and/or athletic support staff
• Psychological aspects of career termination, injury, overtraining syndrome and other barriers to sports participation.
Special Focus Titles
Violent Communication and Bullying in Early Childhood Education
The New Science of Curiosity
Cultural Considerations in Intervention with Women and Children Exposed to Intimate Partner Violence
Chronic Disease and Disability: The Pediatric Lung
Fruit and Vegetable Consumption and Health: New Research
Future Perspectives on Nigella sativa: Characterization and Pharmacological Properties
Wine and Winemaking: The Value and Efficiency
Impacts and Challenges in Oil Palm Cultivation and Downstream Applications of Biomass
Fire and the Sword: Understanding the Impact and Challenge of Organized Islamism. Volume 2
The Life and Times of the World's Most Famous Mathematicians
Innovation Processes in the Social Space of the Organization
High-Strength Steels: New Trends in Production and Applications
Monday 24 September, 2018
Nova Science Publishers
© Copyright 2004 - 2018