Use keywords to find the product you are looking for.
Biological Control: Methods, Applications and Challenges
Shipping & Returns
Conditions of Use
Volume 3 Issue 3
Functional Neurology, Rehabilitation, and Ergonomics
Volume 1 Issue 2-3
Volume 2 Issue 3
Volume 6 Issue 3
Volume 1 Issue 2
Volume 3 Issue 4
Journal of Combinatorics and Number Theory
Volume 2 Issue 2-3
Notify me of updates to
Tell A Friend
Tell someone you know about this product.
Click to enlarge
Notes For Contributors:
ATHLETIC INSIGHT HAS CEASED PUBLICATION AND IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING MANUSCRIPTS FOR PUBLICATION. PLEASE VISIT OUR PAGE FOR JOURNAL OF CONTEMPORARY ATHLETICS AS AN ALRERNATIVE FOR PUBLICATION OF YOUR RESEARCH.
Scope of the journal.
Research published in Athletic Insight addresses a broad range of topics relating to the psychology of sports performance and the mental health of athletes. We aim to facilitate the dissemination of high quality research that will enhance the experience and performance of athletes, coaches, psychologists and all athletic support staff. Of special interest to the journal are studies addressing:
• Psychological factors underlying sport performance, including that of children and youth athletes, student athletes, athletes with disabilities, aging athletes and athletes from groups or cultures often under-represented in the sports psychology literature.
• The psychological effects of sports participation
• The effects of environmental factors on psychological factors before, during and following competition
• Psychological factors underlying various sport behaviours (e.g., aggression, substance use and abuse, overtraining)
• The effectiveness of psychological interventions aimed at enhancing the performance of athletes and/or athletic support staff
• The effectiveness of psychological interventions aimed at enhancing the mental health of athletes and/or athletic support staff
• Psychological aspects of career termination, injury, overtraining syndrome and other barriers to sports participation.
Special Focus Titles
Medical Cannabis: Clinical Practice
Hemorrhagic Shock: Recognition, Pathophysiology and Management
Patellofemoral Pain: An Evidence-Based Clinical Guide
Neanderthals in Plato’s Cave: A Relativistic Approach to Cultural Evolution
My Patients Were Mummies
‘L’Atelier Moderne’: An Exploration of the Collaborative Process Between Performer and Composer in Vocal Music Theatre of the 21st Century (CD Included)
The Voice at the End of the Telephone Line: The Psychology of Tele Carers
Caught up in the Spirit! Teaching for Womanist Liberation
The Transgender Handbook: A Guide for Transgender People, Their Families and Professionals
Mastering Science with Metacognitive and Self-Regulatory Strategies: A Teacher-Researcher Dialogue of Practical Applications for Adolescent Students
Political Migrations in Poland in the Period of World War II
Sociolinguistic Parallels Across Europe: Focus on Lowland Scotland and the Eastern Slavic Countries
Sunday 25 June, 2017
Nova Science Publishers
© Copyright 2004 - 2017