Use keywords to find the product you are looking for.
Professionalism: Perspectives and Practices of the 21st Century
Shipping & Returns
Conditions of Use
Volume 3 Issue 3
_Functional Neurology, Rehabilitation, and Ergonomics
Volume 1 Issue 2-3
Volume 2 Issue 3
Volume 6 Issue 3
Volume 1 Issue 2
Volume 3 Issue 4
Journal of Combinatorics and Number Theory
Volume 2 Issue 2-3
Notify me of updates to
Tell A Friend
Tell someone you know about this product.
Click to enlarge
Notes For Contributors:
ATHLETIC INSIGHT HAS CEASED PUBLICATION AND IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING MANUSCRIPTS FOR PUBLICATION. PLEASE VISIT OUR PAGE FOR JOURNAL OF CONTEMPORARY ATHLETICS AS AN ALRERNATIVE FOR PUBLICATION OF YOUR RESEARCH.
Scope of the journal.
Research published in Athletic Insight addresses a broad range of topics relating to the psychology of sports performance and the mental health of athletes. We aim to facilitate the dissemination of high quality research that will enhance the experience and performance of athletes, coaches, psychologists and all athletic support staff. Of special interest to the journal are studies addressing:
• Psychological factors underlying sport performance, including that of children and youth athletes, student athletes, athletes with disabilities, aging athletes and athletes from groups or cultures often under-represented in the sports psychology literature.
• The psychological effects of sports participation
• The effects of environmental factors on psychological factors before, during and following competition
• Psychological factors underlying various sport behaviours (e.g., aggression, substance use and abuse, overtraining)
• The effectiveness of psychological interventions aimed at enhancing the performance of athletes and/or athletic support staff
• The effectiveness of psychological interventions aimed at enhancing the mental health of athletes and/or athletic support staff
• Psychological aspects of career termination, injury, overtraining syndrome and other barriers to sports participation.
Special Focus Titles
Essureal Journey: Concepts, Concerns and Considerations for Hysteroscopic Sterilization
Feminism: Past, Present and Future Perspectives
Accelerating Newborn through Toddler Learning Development
Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICUs): Clinical and Patient Perspectives, Levels of Care and Emerging Challenges
Genetic Mistakes: Understanding and Living with Fatty Acid Oxidation Disorders
The Impact of Severe Mental Illness on Quality of Life: Challenges for Research and Practices
Vukhomba: An Analysis of the Puberty Rites of Passage for Girls among Vatsonga in Relation to Sexuality Education
The Challenges and Issues of Tourism Development in China
Reconstruction of the Tradition: Tourism and Authentication of Heritage in China
Nonlinearity: Problems, Solutions and Applications. Volume 1
Adaptive Management: Elements, Applications and Research
Natural Fibers: Properties, Mechanical Behavior, Functionalization and Applications
Wednesday 16 August, 2017
Nova Science Publishers
© Copyright 2004 - 2017