Use keywords to find the product you are looking for.
Antiphospholipid Antibodies (APLA): Types and Functions in Health and Disease
Shipping & Returns
Conditions of Use
Volume 3 Issue 3
_Functional Neurology, Rehabilitation, and Ergonomics
Volume 1 Issue 2-3
Volume 2 Issue 3
Volume 6 Issue 3
Volume 1 Issue 2
Volume 3 Issue 4
Journal of Combinatorics and Number Theory
Volume 2 Issue 2-3
Notify me of updates to
Tell A Friend
Tell someone you know about this product.
Click to enlarge
Notes For Contributors:
ATHLETIC INSIGHT HAS CEASED PUBLICATION AND IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING MANUSCRIPTS FOR PUBLICATION. PLEASE VISIT OUR PAGE FOR JOURNAL OF CONTEMPORARY ATHLETICS AS AN ALRERNATIVE FOR PUBLICATION OF YOUR RESEARCH.
Scope of the journal.
Research published in Athletic Insight addresses a broad range of topics relating to the psychology of sports performance and the mental health of athletes. We aim to facilitate the dissemination of high quality research that will enhance the experience and performance of athletes, coaches, psychologists and all athletic support staff. Of special interest to the journal are studies addressing:
• Psychological factors underlying sport performance, including that of children and youth athletes, student athletes, athletes with disabilities, aging athletes and athletes from groups or cultures often under-represented in the sports psychology literature.
• The psychological effects of sports participation
• The effects of environmental factors on psychological factors before, during and following competition
• Psychological factors underlying various sport behaviours (e.g., aggression, substance use and abuse, overtraining)
• The effectiveness of psychological interventions aimed at enhancing the performance of athletes and/or athletic support staff
• The effectiveness of psychological interventions aimed at enhancing the mental health of athletes and/or athletic support staff
• Psychological aspects of career termination, injury, overtraining syndrome and other barriers to sports participation.
Special Focus Titles
Laryngeal Cancer: Risk Factors, Symptoms and Treatment
Breast Surgery: Indications and Techniques
Cursed? Biologic and Cultural Aspects of the Menstrual Cycle and Menstruation
The Uses of Cocoa and Cupuaçu Byproducts in Industry, Health, and Gastronomy
Agriculture, Food, and Food Security: Some Contemporary Global Issues
Fungicides: Perspectives, Resistance Management and Risk Assessment
Current Developments in Alexithymia - A Cognitive and Affective Deficit
Political Concerns and Literary Topoi in French Grand Opera
Abdul Aziz Said: The Mualim, The Inspiration
Teachers and Teaching: Global Practices, Challenges, and Prospects
A Comprehensive Investigation on Executive-Employee Pay Gap of Chinese Enterprises: Antecedents and Consequences
American Alligators: Habitats, Behaviors, and Threats
Sunday 20 May, 2018
Nova Science Publishers
© Copyright 2004 - 2018