Use keywords to find the product you are looking for.
Psychosocial Needs: Success in Life and Career Planning
Shipping & Returns
Conditions of Use
Volume 3 Issue 3
Functional Neurology, Rehabilitation, and Ergonomics
Volume 1 Issue 2-3
Volume 2 Issue 3
Volume 6 Issue 3
Volume 1 Issue 2
Volume 3 Issue 4
Volume 2 Issue 2-3
Volume 2 Issue 4
Notify me of updates to
Tell A Friend
Tell someone you know about this product.
Click to enlarge
Notes For Contributors:
ATHLETIC INSIGHT HAS CEASED PUBLICATION AND IS NO LONGER ACCEPTING MANUSCRIPTS FOR PUBLICATION. PLEASE VISIT OUR PAGE FOR JOURNAL OF CONTEMPORARY ATHLETICS AS AN ALRERNATIVE FOR PUBLICATION OF YOUR RESEARCH.
Scope of the journal.
Research published in Athletic Insight addresses a broad range of topics relating to the psychology of sports performance and the mental health of athletes. We aim to facilitate the dissemination of high quality research that will enhance the experience and performance of athletes, coaches, psychologists and all athletic support staff. Of special interest to the journal are studies addressing:
• Psychological factors underlying sport performance, including that of children and youth athletes, student athletes, athletes with disabilities, aging athletes and athletes from groups or cultures often under-represented in the sports psychology literature.
• The psychological effects of sports participation
• The effects of environmental factors on psychological factors before, during and following competition
• Psychological factors underlying various sport behaviours (e.g., aggression, substance use and abuse, overtraining)
• The effectiveness of psychological interventions aimed at enhancing the performance of athletes and/or athletic support staff
• The effectiveness of psychological interventions aimed at enhancing the mental health of athletes and/or athletic support staff
• Psychological aspects of career termination, injury, overtraining syndrome and other barriers to sports participation.
Special Focus Titles
Isoprostanes and Neuroprostanes: Production and Role in Different Pathologies
Women and War: Opening Pandora’s Box - Intimate Relationships in the Shadow of Traumatic Experiences
Deciphering Organic Foods: A Comprehensive Guide to Organic Food Production, Consumption, and Promotion
Developing Critical Thinking: A Multi-Dimensional Approach in the Context of South Africa
Photonic Crystals: Characteristics, Performance and Applications
Embodied Cognition: Theories and Applications in Education Science
Slovenia: Social, Economic and Environmental Issues
Chemoradiotherapy: Concurrent Uses, Efficacy and Impact on Prognosis
Autism Patents and Beyond
Advances in Carcinogenesis Research
Digital Stories and Their Integration in Early Childhood and Primary Education: Teaching Scenarios and Practical Ideas
Azobenzene: Aspects, Applications and Research
Wednesday 29 March, 2017
Nova Science Publishers
© Copyright 2004 - 2017