Notes For Contributors:
The "International Journal of Hispanic Psychology" is a resource that facilitates the exchange of ideas and research results on the problems and phenomena of psychological issues. Published within its pages are empirical works of investigation, reviews of literature, contributions of synthesis, and innovative, theoretical development.
• The articles should be sent in Spanish, and they should not exceed 20 pages. They are to be double spaced, including figures, tables, and references.
• The articles should include two abstracts of 150 to 200 words. One should be in English and the other in Spanish. The abstracts are to be sent on separate pages, along with 3 to 6 keywords in English and in Spanish.
• The articles must be unpublished, which implies not only that they haven't been published yet, but also that they are not under review by any other journal and that they will not be submitted to any other journal.
• The style of the articles will follow the procedure of the American Psychological Association - APA (published in 2001, in the 5th edition).
• The articles will be reviewed by three members of the Editorial Board, following the double-blind system, and the article will either be accepted without conditions, accepted with conditions, or rejected.
• The Editor-in-Chief will confirm receipt of the article, initiate the review process, and deliver a decision within 3 months of the submission date.
The articles should be sent in MS Word format by e-mail. The tables and figures should be sent as separate files.
Authors are required to send their full shipping address complete with postal codes, telephone number, fax number, and email address. to the Editor-in-Chief, Cirilo H. García, at email@example.com.
The Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León will pay for the translation of the article to English once it has passed the criteria of selection of the Editorial Board. Only articles selected for publication will be translated.
• There are no page charges.
• A complimentary print copy of the journal issue will be sent to each of the first two authors of every chapter. Additional copies are available to contributors for the special price of $25 each by contacting the Publisher.
• Personalized chapter offprints can be purchased by contacting the Publisher. An offprint order form will be sent via email during the page proofs stage of production.
• Book proposals from Authors, Editors, and Contributors are given priority consideration.
Nova Science Publishers, Inc.
400 Oser Avenue, Suite 1600
Hauppauge, New York 11787-3619, USA
Phone: (631) 231-7269
Fax: (631) 231-8175
Main E-mail: novapublishers.earthlink.net